Flash Kit Daily Newsletter, Thursday December 2, 2010

| Thursday
Flash Kit Daily

Internet.com Network
Thursday December 2, 2010

Featured Tutorial: Simple Zooming Text
This tutorial will show you how to make text that you write zoom.

Featured Gallery Image: LOGO 2
SAMPLE IMAGE

Featured FLA: Simple Text Writer
Type in what you want to "say", then watch flash type it in the same window! Very simple.

Featured Sound Loop: Asia String
"TNB74 Loops" - A variety of loops ranging from techno to funk by Troy N.

Cloud Computing 101: Get Free eBook!
Cloud computing can cut costs, speed
implementations, and scale quickly.
Download this Internet.com eBook now. Click Here.
Interested in placing your TEXT AD HERE? Click Here
 

Featured Sound FX: Dog
goes here

Featured Font: Mr.Saturn
A Mr.Saturn font from Earthbound!

Latest Forum Queries

Can I execute the on(load) content from another movie?
Is it possible to force a movie clip to execute again its on(load) clause contents at any time from another movie?

Preloader where you choose language
Hi, I would like to give a flash site an option to choose language. To put this on flash page I saw that I can use "localization" or "dynamic text" to open an external text; but I think it is easier to put an language option in preloader. Please tell me you opnion what you think, to solve this. I am trying to put this site together with this tought: - index page=will be a prelo...

Help with fullscreen from external loaded videoplayer
Hi everyone! Got a problem I can't seem to solve. Searched al lot but can't find a solution anywhere, perhaps someone here can help me out :) I got a Flash template (AS2), that is pretty basic. On one of the pages I've loaded an external .swf videoplayer (movie_mc.loadMovie). Now the movieplayer itself also has a fullscreen function. When I click it, it does load the fullscreen, but still...

AS3 Click bttn to play movieclip and then pause on desired frame help!
Hey, Ive had a search through quite a few forums and message boards but havent quite been able to pin down what I need to do. I'm working in flash cs5 and using AS3 I have a button (bttn1) which when clicked plays a movieclip (bounce), but I would like it to play from frame 1 then stop on a desired frame(say frame 10), so when a second button is clicked (bttn2) it plays from frame 10. Hopefu...

Winter wedding
Went on a training day yesterday - shooting winter weddings. Dealing with using available light and also using flash. Was really interesting how they said to stop worrying about blown out photos and they really liked shooting into windows and overexposing the light.. Anyway, here's a selection from the day: 1 Image: http://johnloydall.co.uk/weddings/winter/IMG_4487.jpg 2 Image: http://joh...

making sure a mc is displaying
Have you ever had to make sure something is loaded on screen before another method occurs?? This is driving me round the bend! So basically I have a method that makes the system freeze for half a second while it loads some data on press of a btn to request that data, first thing I want to do is add a loading icon. I then make the request for the data. Problem is even though the load i...

looking for small flash portfolio website with simple cms
Hello! I need to have build a small flash website with a simple cms system. i will deliver the design in illustrator or swf (all in vectors). (see image underneath) The content of the website consists out of flv movies, with info about the director, production year, and the movie will play in a lightbox popup. Other info on the site is: about the company | contact | and links to facebook linkedin....

Action script 3.0 opening a pdf.swf file in its own window
hi im having no luck with this at all. im building a site for my company, building and selling homes. ive made a website in flash, nothing too complex, ive also made a pdf in indesing, which when published left me put a page turing feature on it, and that pdf was then published as a swf file. its put all the code in for me automatically so the people can now interact and page turn it. i simpl...

on mouseclick over it I want to trace the image name
I have a movieclip on stage. I load external image in it. Now on mouseclick over it I want to trace the image name eg "Andrew.jpg" How can I do this.






You are subscribed to an Internet.com newsletter as cccc.eg@gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

If you wish to be removed from all future Internet.com emails, please click here.

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Internet.com
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
307 5th Ave., 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment