Flash Kit Daily Newsletter, Tuesday November 30, 2010

| Tuesday
Flash Kit Daily

Internet.com Network
Tuesday November 30, 2010

Featured Gallery Image: 3D Horses & Eagles
3D Horses & Eagles

Featured FLA: Face
talking face intoduceing you to the website, take a look very impressive, be diffrent make an impact

Featured Sound Loop: ... Despair
This one is perfect for a background loop. Not too changing.. constant keys, slow builds, nice lush strings. I think you'll like this one. I do. :) dark... very dark. almost evil in ways. mysterious

Cloud Computing 101: Get Free eBook!
Cloud computing can cut costs, speed
implementations, and scale quickly.
Download this Internet.com eBook now. Click Here.
Interested in placing your TEXT AD HERE? Click Here
 

Featured Sound FX: Wired
Don't ask. Wired Created by DJ SnowFlake

Featured Font: Mr.Saturn
A Mr.Saturn font from Earthbound!

Latest Forum Queries

Flash CS5 problem with mp3 importing
Hi all i created a music loop in Cubase and i exported it in mp3... I cant find a way to import it in flash...its giving me an error window saying it was a problem reading the file... I know flash is compatible to mp3's... so whats the problem? Anyone knows? Thanks in advance

Loading Movie From A Selection Of Frames
Hi, I have a simple photo slideshow I made in Flash, consisting of 30 odd images, that stay on screen and then move to the side and fade to reveal the next one, nothing flashy, just pretty simple, to make it more dynamic I wanted to have it so that every time the page is loaded the flash movie begins on a different frame, so that it doesnt begin from the same place over and over again. I fou...

Wikileaks leaks and US government is embarassed
My opinion: What is said behind closed doors from one person to another, as long as it does not involve to commit a crime it should not be made public, since that is part of diplomacy. What do you think?

best video format in flash
i am trying to put a video in flash and compile it into an .swf. what is the best video format to use within flash? I try to bring in quicktime but it says flash doesn't support it.

Zoomable Image
Hello, I am using flash 8 professional. I have created a flash movie which consists of an image. The image is a movieclip with an instance name "Image". The idea of this movie is to allow a user to be able to zoom into the image. I have got the fundamentals working on this flash movie however if the user clicks outside the image (on the stage) the image starts zooming in. I have written the co...

Menu Behind Slideshow - thanks Benjamin Mauerberger
I am having this problem with my menu falling behind the flash slideshow on one of my sites. Does anyone know how to fix the problem? I have tried several times and it just wont fix it (ie z-index etc). Thanks Benjamin Mauerberger

Help with button presses?
I've got a flash file with a series of videos in it, what I'm trying to get happen is that when I press 1,2,3,7,8 or 9 it'll take the viewer to one of the six videos, corresponding to the button pressed. I've got no experience with AS2 I'm afraid, and would greatly appreciate some assistance. Thank you kindly!

Need timecode in FLVPlayback to trigger Action
I have a movie being played on the left next to a slide show. I need to sit on a frame until a certain time is being played in the FLVPlayback Component. It would then move to the next frame. It can't just say NextFrame because if they rewind, it would need to know what slide should be playing. I am using ActionScript 3 for the first time and under a major deadline. I made promises I thought ...

CS3 slight but noticeable sync problem when exporting to MOV
Hello, So I have tried everything I can think of, as well as everything that has been recommended to me, to avoid sync issues but there is still a very noticeable delay in the video of my MOV exports. The strange thing is, while most people seem to have problems with the audio being delayed, and becoming progressively delayed as the video plays, my case seems to be the opposite. It's the v...

Was wondering how hard this would be to make for my classroom
Hello, I'm an elementary teacher and wanted to make a little app for my class. For each lesson we write on a dry erase board what we are learning during that time. I thought it would be neat if I could make an app that would pop up, let me type a message, and then scroll it in a scalable window. That I could resize and just put up at the top of my screen. I use a projector and a smartboard. I want...






You are subscribed to an Internet.com newsletter as cccc.eg@gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

If you wish to be removed from all future Internet.com emails, please click here.

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Internet.com
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
307 5th Ave., 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment