Please accept a copy of my latest book Korsaan

| Wednesday
Hi Korsaan,

Happy New Year.

The break over Christmas and New Year was a fantastic opportunity
to recharge the batteries and plan the year ahead.

Money can't buy the looks on my children's faces though on
Christmas day as they were opening their presents - such a magical
time if you are only 4 years old!

I took the opportunity to write another book that I would like
you to accept with my compliments.

I've also just completed filming 2 videos regarding goal setting and
self belief which are to compliment parts 6 and 7 of the homestudy
course.

I shall send these through to you over the next few days.

All the best,

Ricky

Lifestyle Secret, First Floor Suite, 343a Wellingborough Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN1 4ER, United Kingdom--
To unsubscribe visit:
http://www.getresponse.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62b&m=iSiV&s=yzgum&y=p&

To change your contact details visit:
http://www.getresponse.com/change_details.html?x=a62b&s=yzgum&y=m&

0 comments:

Post a Comment