About Desktop Video: Online Video Resolutions for 2011

| Wednesday
If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Desktop Video

Make Videos

Share Videos

Watch Videos



From Gretchen Siegchrist, your Guide to Desktop Video
I'm really happy with all of the work that I did in 2010, and all of the videos that I made. But that doesn't mean that things can't get even better in 2011.

Resolution 1: Keep Organized Video Archives
I'm pretty good about archiving and backing up finished video projects. This year, though, I'm going to do it in a more timely manner, instead of waiting until I"m almost out of hard drive space on my computer.

Resolution 2: Make More Videos
I already make a lot of videos every year, but usually they're for clients and other people. this year, I'm going to make more videos for myself and my business.
See More About:  business videos  web site videos 

Resolution 3: Quit Cable for Internet TV
I got a Roku for Christmas, and I'm loving it. I haven't watched anything on cable since, so why am I still paying $70/month???
See More About:  internet tv  apple tv 

Resolution 4: Buy a New Camcorder
This is more of a goal than a resolution, but it's a necessary one. I have two video cameras now, one SD and one HD, but it's time to upgrade. Soon I'll have two HD cameras, which will make my life a lot easier.

 


Desktop Video Ads
Featured Articles
Putting Video on Your Web Site
Video Sharing Web Sites
Online Video Contests - Win Money and Prizes With Online Video
Where to Watch Streaming Videos
Join Desktop Video on Facebook
Follow Desktop Video on Twitter

 

More from About.com

Over the Counter Cold Medications
How to choose the right medication for your cold and flu symptoms. More>



Should Kids Get Flu Shots?
Think your child is too healthy to need a flu shot? Think again. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Gretchen Siegchrist
Desktop Video Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Desktop Video newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Free Video Editing Software
Professional Video Editing Software
What to Watch on YouTube
Top Video Editing Effects

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment