Flash Kit Daily Newsletter, Wednesday December 1, 2010

| Wednesday
Flash Kit Daily

Internet.com Network
Wednesday December 1, 2010

Featured Tutorial: Bouncing Ball
This tutorial will show you a neat bouncing ball with trails. This also demonstrates the nice application of physics.

Featured Gallery Image: LOGO
SAMPLE IMAGE

Featured FLA: Side Zoom
A side zoom that appears on mouse over, based on Magic Zoom javascript. This is the prototype for an effect on a website I made, so it's not the the final version, but it's a very good start. From here you can evolve to a full actionscript movie that can handle different sizes images.

Featured Sound Loop: *** no KKK ***
Loud beat made by Afrokarno. kick, bass, horn & choirs. Please purchase a license if you want to use it on your website or if you want to make a song. Only 15 send me an email and I will send you the whole loop (30 sec long). Thx for all

Cloud Computing 101: Get Free eBook!
Cloud computing can cut costs, speed
implementations, and scale quickly.
Download this Internet.com eBook now. Click Here.
Interested in placing your TEXT AD HERE? Click Here
 

Featured Sound FX: .:GUN:.
Another gun effect.

Featured Font: Mr.Saturn
A Mr.Saturn font from Earthbound!

Latest Forum Queries

AIDS Awareness day 2010
Please show your support... and feel free to use this photo, as long as you keep the copyright watermark Image: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/MarcoPoloStudio/AIDS_Day-2010_WEB.jpg

AIDS Awareness day 2010
Show your support... Image: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/MarcoPoloStudio/AIDS_Day-2010_WEB.jpg

Holiday Specials (Animation & Illustration)
Seasons Greetings, I am an animator/Illustrator/Flash Designer available for hire. I have almost 7 years experience and damn good at what I do=). Please contact me for my new Christmas specials and discounts. My Website: www.LondonLyricDesigns.com Email: LondonLyricDesigns@yahoo.com I am ready to create:cap: ~LL

going from f9 to f10
hi everybody, having a little problem, i was updating my website and decided to make use of cs5 3d translation tools which ment i have to go from flash 9 to 10 within the publish settings, unfortunatly this seems to through up an error and dose not load things like my thumbnails for the gallery i have, stop(); import fl.transitions.*; import fl.transitions.easing.*; import com.greensock.*; ...

Splitting animated shapes onto separate layers
Hello, I hope this is possible, as it would save me an enourmous deal of most precious time. Here's what I'm trying to do: I'm doing some animated characters (I'm on CS5), and I'm trying to optimize the animation/rigging process to save time and manpower (there is very little of both). The characters all have multiple animations, which are stored each in their own movieclip, which in t...

As2 server time
Hello all, I have a problem with reading server time in my swf. I have a working php-fle: This returns "&servertime=1" At this point this seems to work just fine. I need the swf to know which day of the month it is and do stuff based on that. Basically it's a christmas calendar. There are two movieclips called ball & ...

Linking buttons in an FLA File
I purchased a Flash template. I know I need to edit the .FLA file, but yikes. Layers and layers. How do I link the existing buttos in the FLA file to other URL's in the site--like "home", "contact us", etc. pages? I have a Lynda subscription, but trying to find a specific topic in those tutorials is a pain. Is there a tutorial that you all have on this site that could help me? Thanks so much...

Cant use extended classes variables or methods?
I have this problem from time to time with AS3 where I extend a Class and then try call methods and variables which are public from the new class but I get errors that method or variable doesn't exist. My IDE recognises the methods and variables though. Heres an example PHP: --------- //I have a base class public class Box { public var id:int; public function somemethod() {} ...

how to prevent wrong event.target?
Hi, I made a button with a movieclip inside it. Now, when I click on the button in the area where the movieclip is it will register this movieclip as event.target. I would like to make the button the event.target regardless where I click and prevent flash from registering the movieclip inside the button as the target. How do I do this? Thanks in advance.






You are subscribed to an Internet.com newsletter as cccc.eg@gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

If you wish to be removed from all future Internet.com emails, please click here.

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Internet.com
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
307 5th Ave., 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment