Flash Kit Daily Newsletter, Monday January 10, 2011

| Tuesday
Flash Kit Daily
Internet.com Network
Monday January 10, 2011
Featured Tutorial: Escape / Unescape
The escape and the unescape methods.
Featured Gallery Image: On the Road
This picture is kind of scenic in its own hiden way.
Featured FLA: CALCULATOR@PSM
My First Simple Calculator in Flash

Cloud Computing 101: Get Free eBook!
Cloud computing can cut costs, speed
implementations, and scale quickly.
Download this Internet.com eBook now. Click Here.
Interested in placing your TEXT AD HERE? Click Here
 

Featured Sound FX: lounchejazz 13
Lounchejazz loops are especially made sample of www.soundfactory.ch, this new built firm is specialized on natural and as much as possible comprimated soundfiles with real intruments...... - yes, real instruments; convert this loop on 30kbps (MP3) on Flash, and the effect will be the best. Nice greets, Elvis
Featured Font: FAFERS Irregular Serif Font
I created this font for free use. Everyone can apply it in personal or business texts. Its free, but I want to be communicated in case of business use. Donations are accepted to keep the project of free fonts alive! Thank you all

Latest Forum Queries

Vector anti aliasing
I have an object that I cut and pasted from Illustrator to Flash. I've applied a 3D rotation to it, but the anti aliasing is terrible, almost non existent. The only solution I have is a back up one which is to bring it into photoshop, distort it, and then not use 3D in Flash. I'm thinking there must be a way that I can dial up the anti aliasing (without code if possible) instead. Thanks i...
importing fla libraries
I know it's possible to import libraries of other .fla files. but is it also possible to import them in such a way, that if you make changes to that .fla library, all the other .fla files that have imported that library will also have those changes?
Problem with relative paths in AS3
Hi guys, I have a really weird problem. Im working in an application that when load takes from the browser data using Javascript and the ExternalInterface class... a code like this... Code: --------- var posicioninicial:String=ExternalInterface.call('Selected'); --------- the main SWF is located in the root directory, and I need to load some SWF's from a different location, so i created...
Urgent - problem converting style code from classic text to TLF text
I've got a project that currently uses classic dynamic text fields that pull in information from an XML file. The text contains a 'keyword' that's referenced in the XML, that can be situated anywhere in the complete sentence. This keyword needs to be a different colour and font size... but as I said, it can appear anywhere. Currently this works by getting the keyword from the XML, finding its l...
CS3 Maximum of loaded png's with alpha channel in attached MovieClips?
Hi there, I'm having a problem which is driving me nuts! On my stage I have 2 empty MC holders, each of them in a seperate layer. In the bottom mc holder called 'map' a map image is loaded from my XML file using MovieClipLoader. This works fine. What I want to achieve is that on top of the map, 24 PNG images with Alpha channels are loaded into seperate MovieClips attached in MC holder 'pro...
Mute/Unmute button
Hello there, I'm in need of some help, something probably quite simple. I have a .fla that I need to add a mute/unmute button to. Can anyone tell me how to do this please. It would be even better if mute/unmute occured onmouseover, but no doubt this is a more complex question? Thanks for your help
Simple Flash Game
Hey! As an assignment for school I was tasked to make a simple flash game 'Crackout' or 'Breakout' or 'Arkanoid' if anyone remembers the old classic. I started out by making sure I had a working project and did a lot of coding on the stage itself as that's what I'm most familiar with. However, the end result should primarily be written in classes, rather than mostly everything on the stage acti...
[AS3] KeyboardEvent.keyCode only detects arrow keys
Here's my code: function KeyIsDown(a:KeyboardEvent) { if(a.keyCode==37 || a.keyCode==65) { UpKey=true; }else if(a.keyCode==38 || a.keyCode==87) { RightKey=true; }else if(a.keyCode==39 || a.keyCode==68) { DownKey=true; }else if(a.keyCode==40 || a.keyCode==83) { LeftKey=true; } } function K...
Flash8 switch languages
I am designing a website in flash 8 professional. I want to have the website in two languages - English & German. I want the website to initially appear in English and then there will be two buttons on top as English & German, when German is clicked it has to be in German. Kindly help me with this.. :confused:







You are subscribed to an Internet.com newsletter as cccc.eg@gmail.com. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

If you wish to be removed from all future Internet.com emails, please click here.

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:
Internet.com
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
307 5th Ave., 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment